Big vendors are spending a lot of money in either buying social business companies or developing their own social business software, and even more money convincing customers that they need social media in their companies to prosper. Some companies even go so far as trying to replace email with social business messaging, moving their employees forcefully onto their internal social business software.
There is a lot of focus on social business right now, but what is it all about? Read more…
- RT @TheNewSportGuru: @England @EnglandFanapps @FA @EnglandMemories England men football review for 2016 sportguru.info/countries/engl… 1 month ago
- The Kurdish Peshmerga And Iraqi Army's Rocky Relationship mintpressnews.com/the-kurdish-pe… 2 years ago
- Lions host dignitary atmorenews.com/2014/06/25/lio… 2 years ago
- Canadian leadership: selling snake oil or caring for constituents? mykawartha.com/opinion-story/… 2 years ago
- Tory MPs demand coalition break-up expressandstar.com/news/uk-news/2… 2 years ago